Clarke Hemmerling Lawyers understand that buying and selling a residential or commercial property is a significant decision for most people. We have represented both buyers and sellers in all property legal matters and have many years of experience with property law in South Australia.
We offer peace of mind by providing expertise and by ensuring the proper procedures are followed.
Clarke Hemmerling Lawyers provide tailored property law advice by:
- Helping you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in Australia
- Assisting with buying or selling at public auction/private treaty
- Informing you about the costs involved
- Negotiating and advising you on your Contract for Sale
- Advising on the ‘cooling off period’
- Negotiating specialized terms and conditions of the sale or purchase of property
- Advising on the sale or purchase of vacant land, units, strata and community title, rural land and purchases ‘off-the-plan’
- Providing advice for meeting lender requirements
- Advising on building contracts
- Advising on commercial leases
- Assisting with council planning and development applications and appeals
Providing due diligence on larger sales which may include environmental issues and licenses
Did you know property law also extends to any disputes you may have with your neighbours and Local Council? We are mindful that you may be unable to avoid each other, so we strive to help you mend any broken relationships by helping all parties reach an amicable agreement. However, should it become necessary, we can provide:
- Advice and negotiation regarding neighbourhood disputes including dividing fence disputes
- Representation in dispute resolution and at court
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation about your property law issues.