If you’ve suffered an injury (physical, emotional or psychological) at home, in the workplace, or in any other situation in life due to a wrongful act or negligence, you could be entitled to compensation.
We understand the difficult time you or your loved ones may going through and help you to understand your legal rights, including a realistic evaluation of the compensation to which you may be entitled.
Our team can help you with the following:
- Motor vehicle accident compensation (including cars, motorbikes, boats, trains, etc.)
- Public liability (e.g. injury suffered at a public event)
- Product liability (e.g. injury from defective products)
- Occupiers liability (e.g. injury sustained from a defective property)
- Victims’ compensation (for disadvantaged family members of the victim)
- Superannuation and Insured Disability Benefits
- Workers’ compensation claims
Please note: Complicated laws and strict time limits apply to lodging personal claims, and we advise that you consult with us as a matter of urgency.
Contact us today to arrange a meeting with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers.