If you’re going through a divorce or separation, need a pre-nuptial agreement, or have concerns about child custody issues, Clarke Hemmerling Lawyers can provide you with expert advice and assistance so that you and your family’s legal interests are protected.
We have the knowledge and experience to help you, and are committed to resolving matters/settling disputes efficiently, affordably and, where possible, outside of court.
However, if a dispute does go to court, you can be guaranteed dedicated and fierce representation.
Our dedicated team will help you gain control and navigate your way through this challenging time by providing you with realistic advice and legal expertise.
Moreover, we understand how difficult a family or relationship breakdown can be, and we treat you with the empathy and respect you deserve. We cater for your individual situation and are available for home visits and out of hours contact.
Clarke Hemmerling lawyers are specialists in family law, including:
- Divorce and nullity proceedings
- Separation agreements & issues
- Child Custody Disputes
- Paternity/parentage issues
- Child support and enforcement of payments
- Parenting plans for child custody and visitation
- Guardianship of children and children’s issues
- Property and financial settlements
- Spousal maintenance
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Binding financial agreements
- Domestic and family violence and Intervention Orders
- Family mediation
- Same sex relationships
- De facto relationships
To find out how we can help you and your family, contact us today for a confidential discussion with one of our friendly family lawyers.