Have you been charged with, or accused of, a criminal or traffic offence? If you’re unsure of your next steps, it’s crucial that you seek legal advice.
Because the outcome could change your life, you need an experienced criminal lawyer representing you as early as possible. Clarke Hemmerling Lawyers can provide you with reliable, competent and expert representation so that you receive the best outcome possible.
We have considerable experience defending:
- Traffic and vehicle offences: drink and drug driving; general traffic matters; driving while disqualified; speeding offences; driver’s licence appeals; dangerous or negligent driving; and causing death by dangerous driving
- Acts intended to cause injury: common assault; serious assault resulting in injury; stalking; serious assault not resulting in injury
- Justice procedure offences: breach of intervention order; resist or hinder police; breach of bond; suspended sentence; or community service order
- Theft: retail theft (shoplifting); receiving or handling the proceeds of crime; theft of intellectual property
- Illicit drug offences: possession; cultivation; or dealing in illegal drugs
- Public order offences: disorderly conduct; criminal intent; riot and affray; liquor and tobacco offences; offensive language or behaviour; and cruelty to animals
- Fraud offences: obtaining benefit by deception; forgery of documents; dishonest conversion; and money laundering
- Property damage: graffiti; fire and explosion
- Weapons offences: misuse; unlawfully obtaining or possessing a prohibited weapon or explosive
- Threatening behaviour
- Sexual assault: aggravated sexual assault; child pornography
- Robbery; blackmail; and extortion
- Homicide: murder; attempted murder; manslaughter
If you think you might need Legal Aid, we can apply on your behalf.
Clarke Hemmerling Lawyers take on cases of all sizes and seriousness.
To find out how we can help you, contact us today for a no-obligation discussion with one of our experienced criminal lawyers.